Pagina's

woensdag 7 december 2011

All about DIY: Studding Jeans!

Do you have an old pair of jeans and want to give it something cool again? Just stud it!

Things you'll need:
-Pyramid Studs (ebay, craft store)
-Jeans / pants
-Fabric siccors

I'm going for this look


So go and get your jeans out of the closet, take your studs (I use the BIG (50) 1/2" square from ebay) and your fabric siccors.



Next cut the back pocket down, next to the seem. Mine is not straight, this does't really matter, but it is better to use;)
So then take the studs, I used 6 on the first row, 5 on the second etc. So that's a total of 21 studs.Then push a stud into the fabric, so that the pins come out on the other side, bend them down. As FAR as you can, so that It doesn't hurt when you sit down.Just go on and on till you there:D Lastly you can roughen up the edges of the pocket, I didn't do that, but I'm going to.
Hope you enjoyed! And let me know If you are going to try this!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten